UNIABUJA Top-Up Degree Admission Form – The University of Abuja’s (UNIABUJA) administration has begun the sale of application forms for admission into its Top-Up Degree programmes (BSc & HND conversion) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Qualified individuals with HND, Bachelor’s, Third-Class, and Pass degrees are invited to apply for admission to the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Top-Up Degree courses for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The programme aims to provide quality-oriented degrees for those currently in private or public service, as well as individuals seeking better degree qualifications to improve their employability nationally and internationally, as well as to upgrade or remedy deficiencies in their current qualifications.
The UofA degree programmes in all disciplines include a general preparation in entrepreneurship education and training in a foreign language as part of the requirements for General Studies.
UNIABUJA Top-Up Degree Courses
|Agriculture||B.agric Agricultural Economics|
|Agriculture||B.agric Agricultural Economics And Extension|
|Agriculture||B.agric Animal Science|
|Agriculture||B.agric Agricultural Extension And Rural Sociology|
|Agriculture||B.agric Crop Protection|
|Agriculture||B.agric Crop Science|
|Agriculture||B.agric Soil Science|
|Arts||B. A. Christian Studies|
|Arts||B.a. English Language|
|Arts||B.a. History And Diplomatic Studies|
|Arts||B.a. Islamic Studies|
|Arts||B. A. Arabic|
|Arts||B. A. Philosophy|
|Arts||B.a. Theatre Arts|
|Education||B. A(ed.) History|
|Education||B. A.(ed.) Arabic|
|Education||B. A.(ed.) Christian Studies|
|Education||B. A.(ed.) English Language|
|Education||B. A.(ed.) Islamic Studies|
|Education||B.ed. Guidance And Counselling|
|Education||B.ed. Educational Administration And Planning|
|Education||B. Sc.(ed.) Library Science|
|Education||B.ed Social Studies|
|Education||B.ed. Primary Education|
|Education||B. Sc.(ed.) Agricultural Science|
|Education||B. Sc.(ed.) Biology|
|Education||B. Sc.(ed.) Chemistry|
|Education||B. Sc.(ed.) Environmental Education|
|Education||B. Sc.(ed.) Integrated Science|
|Education||B. Sc.(ed.) Mathematics|
|Education||B. Sc.(ed.) Physics|
|Education||B. Sc.(ed.) Economics|
|Education||B. Sc.(ed.) Geography|
|Social Sciences||B.sc. Economics|
|Social Sciences||B.sc. Geography|
|Social Sciences||B.sc. Political Science|
|Social Sciences||B.sc. Sociology|
|Management Sciences||B.sc. Accounting|
|Management Sciences||B.sc. Business Administration|
|Management Sciences||B.sc. Banking And Finance|
|Management Sciences||B.sc. Public Administration|
UNIABUJA Top-Up Degree Admission Requirements
- Applicants seeking admission into the specified Bachelor’s Degree Programmes of the University of Abuja must be holders of either a Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate with a minimum of Lower Credit or a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of pass degree in a related discipline from a recognized University/Polytechnic.
- In addition, applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Applicants who gained admission and graduated from a recognized University or Polytechnic through Direct Entry (DE), must have at least four (4) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or NABTEB, in not more than two sittings, and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E. or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB).
Duration & Mode of UNIABUJA Top-Up Degree
All the programmes shall run in two (2) Academic Sessions of six (6) Semesters with the entry point commencing at 200 level. The mode of study is mainly intensive face-to-face contact (including whole weekends) with a blend of Virtual Classroom activities
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Top-Up Degree (BSc & HND Conversion) Admission Form
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through the JAMB e-facility platform to register, after which applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for admission processing before proceeding to apply with the JAMB Registration number online via CDL&CE Portal.
Applicants are required to apply through the following process:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply“
- On the left pane, click on Bachelors Degree Upgrade
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to the remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process
Deadline: March 20, 2023.
Call 07033974306 for further enquiries