FUOYE Part-Time Degree Form | The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) administration has begun the sale of application forms for admission into its daily and weekend part-time programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The FUOYE part-time degree admission form costs 20,000 Naira (Naira).
Applications are requested from adequately qualified applicants for admission to the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) daily and weekend part-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUOYE Part-Time Degree Courses
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Sc Agricultural Economics and Extension
- B.Sc Food Science and Technology
- B.Sc Soil Science and Land Management
- B.Sc Water Resources Management and Agro Meteorology
- B.Sc Animal Production and Health
FACULTY OF ARTS
- B.A English and Literary Studies
- B.A Linguistics and Languages
- B.A History and International Studies
- B.A Theatre and Media Arts
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Sociology
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Criminology & Security Studies
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Finance
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Library and Information Science
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc. Hospitality and Tourism Management
How to Apply for FUOYE Part-Time Degree Form
- Log on to www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Click on New Applicants to create your application profile, you will be assigned an APPLICATION NUMBER at this point, Note: Take note of your Application/Form Number.
- Simply login with the Application Number assigned to you.
- You will be required to update your account and upload your passport.
- You will be required to pay the sum of # 20,000 the Amount for Application Fee
- Continue by uploading your O’Level Results and completing Application
For more information on approved courses, visit www.fuoye.edu.ng For Technical support, send an email to [email protected]
For further enquiries, call: +234 703 597 1808 OR +2348034961328