YABATECH Admission List – The Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) administration has announced the merit and supplemental lists of candidates admitted into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all prospective ND full-time students of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) that the authorities of the polytechnic have released the 2022/2023 admission list.
YABATECH admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
All the candidates that participated in the YABATECH 2022/2023 post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status by following the steps outlined below.
How to Check YABATECH Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the ND full-time Programmes of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- Go to the polytechnic admission status checking portal at https://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal/home/signinapplicant.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and SURNAME in the required columns.
- Click on Sign in to Portal to access your YABATECH admission status.
- Please note that the offer is contingent upon the college management being satisfied that:
- Your academic qualifications meet the advertised requirements for the programme.
- Your disciplinary record is not negative in particular.
- Full payment of the fees for your proposed programme is to be paid within the stipulated registration period.
- Kindly note that at anytime it is discovered that you provided false information. used forged documents or did not meet any of the conditions stipulated above, the provisional admission will be withdrawn and you will be expelled from the college immediately.
- This offer will elapse if you do not register within the stipulated registration period. You are therefore required to report at the Admissions Department of the Registry for further Information and registration at the stipulated time.
- A link will be provided on the college registration portal for candidates to provide their JAMB Registration number before matriculation number can be generated.
- You are required to bring along the following:
- Letter of Admission.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials.
- Two (2) reference letters. One from the last institution attended and the other from a Clergy, Imam, Senior Civil Servant or a Lawyer.
- Testimonial from principal of the last Secondary School attended (Original and Photocopy).
- 10 Copies of recent passport photography.
- Postcard size photography of parents or guardian of the candidate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Acceptance Letter (Two copies).
- Failure to produce these documents will nullify the offer of admission.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) ND and first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your YABATECH admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YABATECH admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the YABATECH ND programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session