CRUTECH Admission List – The list of applicants who have been offered provisional admission to the University of Cross River (UNICROSS) for the academic year 2022/2023 has been revealed.
The authorities of the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) have released the names of candidates offered admission into its various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
CRUTECH admission list is now available online
How to Check CRUTECH Admission List
- Go to UNICROSS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unicross.edu.ng/portal/ApplicantSignin.
- Enter your Email and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button to check your UNICROSS admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into CRUTECH first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your CRUTECH admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the CRUTECH admission list.