UNIABUJA Post UTME – The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) administration has begun the sale of its Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The cut-off mark for UTME candidates at UNIABUJA is 180, while the application fee is Two Thousand Naira (2,000).
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) management invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Candidates who sat for the 2022/2023 UTME and chose the University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME Screening from Wednesday 28th December 2022 to Tuesday 7th February 2023 online.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022/2023 UTME;
- Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Abuja as their first choice;
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
2. Click the Undergraduate link
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details.”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print the completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt if you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
Also Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB Portal.
For support, contact [email protected]