UNIABUJA CDL Admission Form | The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is now accepting applications for its Open and Distance Learning (ODL) programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The application form for the UNIABUJA Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education costs N15,000.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following undergraduate degree programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE), the University of Abuja, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session:
UNIABUJA Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Degree Programmes
|Arts||B. A. Christian Studies|
|Arts||B.a. English Language|
|Arts||B.a. History And Diplomatic Studies|
|Arts||B.a. Islamic Studies|
|Arts||B. A. Arabic|
|Arts||B. A. Philosophy|
|Education||B. A.(ed.) English Language|
|Education||B.ed. Guidance And Counselling|
|Education||B. Sc.(ed.) Geography|
|Social Sciences||B.sc. Economics|
|Social Sciences||B.sc. Geography|
|Social Sciences||B.sc. Political Science|
|Social Sciences||B.sc. Sociology|
|Management Sciences||B.sc. Accounting|
|Management Sciences||B.sc. Business Administration|
|Management Sciences||B.sc. Public Administration|
UNIABUJA Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Admission Requirements and Duration
Applicants seeking admission into the specified programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must possess any of the following requirements:
- A minimum of five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as: SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of five ‘O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have at least four (4) credits including English and mathematics in SSCE or NECO in at most two sittings and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB). NCE holders with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above can also be considered.
- All applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the University of Abuja. Applicants must have passed at credit level at least five (5) departmental relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
Duration and Mode of Study:
All Programmes run for four or five years depending on entry qualifications. The mode of study is mainly through On-line Course Delivery, Multi-media Resources, Audio-Visual Materials (CDs, DVDs, Disk drive) etc.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA ODL Admission Form
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through the JAMB e-facility platform to register after which applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for admission processing before proceeding to apply with the JAMB Registration number online via CDL&CE Portal:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- On the left pane, click on DISTANCE LEARNING
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other name, email and phone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to the remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and the application number generated and the portal also sends the same application as SMS to the applicant’s PHONE NUMBER and you will be logged out.
- Click on “MAIN LOGIN”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
Application Fee: Application forms would be purchased at the cost of Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000) only through the REMITA platform. Note that the fee Excludes Bank Charges.
- All applicants are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application through which information can be sent. The Centre also requires an applicant to have a functional GSM number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent.
- Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
Deadline: March 20, 2023.