UNIPORT Admission List – The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has announced the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh lists of candidates given provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh admission lists that contain the names of candidates admitted into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
- Go to UNIPORT admission status checking portal at https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the search button to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Admitted candidates will be able to proceed with the payment of their acceptance fee on the same portal.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
The successful candidates are expected to visit the JAMB website at www.jamb.org.ng under the candidate CAPS to accept the offer of admission forthwith. In the same vein, successful candidates are to log in to the college website www.oyscatech.edu.ng to pay acceptance fees and print the College Admission letter.
Alternatively, prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIPORT admission list.