Offa Poly Admission List | The Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) management has announced the first, second, and third batch lists of candidates awarded provisional admission into its different National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to advise all applicants who participated in the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) 2022/2023 online post-UTME screening exercise that their admission status may now be checked.
OFFAPOLY admission lists contain the names of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various ND Full-time programmes.
How to Check Your OFFA POLY Admission List
- Go to the OFFAPOLY admission status checking portal @ http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=162.
- Provide your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Continue’ button to access your OFFAPOLY admission status.
ALL STUDENTS OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IN THIS YEAR MUST GO TO THEIR HODS AFTER THE PAYMENT OF THEIR ACCEPTANCE FEE, FOR THE PHYSICAL SCREENING OF THEIR O’ LEVEL RESULTS FOR ND FULL/PART TIME PROGRAMMES AND ‘LEVEL AND ND RESULTS FOR THE HND PROGRAMMES AND ISSUED A CLEARANCE BEFORE PROCEEDING FOR FURTHER REGISTRATION.
RECOMMENDED: Offa Poly Admission Acceptance Fee.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Offa Poly admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Poly Offa ND admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.