Top 10 High Paying Jobs in Canada – The drop in the number of job applicants has been linked to discouraged job seekers, particularly young individuals, who seldom find a new position because older people take it. However, the wage or amount paid for the task done is highly crucial as an incentive to boost employee performance. We’ll look at some of the top jobs in Canada based on your pay in the sections below.
Better Job Opportunities in Canada
Canada, the world’s tenth biggest economy, is dominated by the service industry, with the forestry and oil industries being the most vital sectors. The majority of employment in Canada’s highest paid job category are assigned to the country’s top sectors. They range from engineering vocations to administrative positions.
- Senior government officials; Working in any government is a bonus; it usually smells like more money, better rewards, etc., it is no different. With a salary of more than $ 95,000, top government officials must have a college degree; it is an advantage if you are bilingual. They are usually directors, deputy ministers, and managers.
- A petroleum engineer making more than $ 92,000 is one of the highest paying jobs in Canada. Petroleum engineers practice drilling, production, and reservoir engineering, which requires an understanding of chemical systems, geologic formations, and computer modeling. To qualify, you must have an engineering degree and add various skills such as technical and non-technical training, among others.
- The school’s principal and administrator, at just over 89,000 #, is also one of the highest paying jobs in Canada, a many career doubt. This category includes principals, assistant principals, deans, and senior administrators of universities. To qualify for this job, one must have a master’s degree in education or an additional specialist in addition to having previously held an administrative position, to name a few.
- Property and finance managers with a salary of $ 79,800 are a force to face. These include, but are not limited to, real estate agents, underwriters, and bond dealers. With the boom in the housing and commodities sectors, real estate and financial managers have become in high demand. To qualify, you must know about finance, have a business degree, having an MBA improves your chances of moving up in the career.
- Attorneys around the world are causing a stir. With a median salary of just over $ 79,000, attorneys are also on the list of the highest paying jobs in Canada. With different specifications such as criminal law, corporate law, tax law, pensions, and property law, lawyers are becoming one of the highest-paid companies in the country and the world in general. Today, most law students or graduates add a specialization to their law degree to make them stand out more.
- To be a chemical engineer, you must have a Bachelor of Applied Science or a Diploma in Chemical Engineering, four years of engineering experience, and more. With a salary of $ 78,000, this job is attractive in every way.
- Aerospace engineers with $ 75,000 are also among the highest paying jobs in Canada. To be eligible, you need an engineering degree, no less. To make your resume more attractive, opt for specialized degrees in aerospace.
- With salaries of more than $ 73,000, oil and gas drilling supervisors are among the highest paying jobs in Canada. The country’s oil and gas industry is growing steadily, continually increasing the demand for oil and gas drilling supervisors who supervise four to six people while operating oil rigs. To qualify for the position, you must first have experience in the trade.
- Head of Nursing and Healthcare Manager, who also earns over $ 73,000. To qualify for this job, one must have a four-year nursing degree, clinical experience, and management training that puts them on a better pedestal. With the growing number of seniors in the country, this job is fast becoming a hot job in Canada.
- Last on the list and earning $72,000, the electrical & telecommunications contractor comes in as the fourth paid job in Canada. To qualify for this position, one must be a certified electrician, have strong math skills, among others.