Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2023 is available online for qualified persons switching to the public sector or new graduates looking forward to starting their career journey in the public sector. This is an opportunity to climb the public ladder.
NERC jobs portal (www.careers.nerc.gov.ng) is open and candidates are urged to apply. The main purpose of this recruitment into the state public sector is to create jobs for the citizens of state who possess the necessary qualifications.
Do you need a job in the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)? There are limited slots for this recruitment, and only people qualified for this will be considered so pay attention to the requirement we will list below.
About Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission.
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is a regulatory body in Nigeria that is responsible for overseeing the electricity industry in the country. It was established in 2005 under the Electric Power Sector Reform Act (EPSRA) with the mandate to regulate the generation, transmission, distribution, and supply of electricity in Nigeria. Its mission is to ensure that the electricity industry in Nigeria operates in a transparent, efficient, and reliable manner, while also protecting the rights and interests of consumers.
About the Job
This recruitment going on at NERC is for everybody. You have been searching for a NERC jobs vacancies, then why not partake in this recruitment exercise at the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission and land your dream job.
NERC Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Certainly, I can assist you with your request for information on NERC recruitment requirements.
NERC stands for the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission, which is a regulatory body that oversees the activities of the electricity industry in Nigeria. If you are interested in applying for a job with NERC, here are some general requirements that you may need to fulfill:
- Educational Qualification: You must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in a relevant field of study.
- Age Requirement: You must be between the ages of 21 and 35 years old.
- Professional Certification: You may need to have professional certification in your field of expertise, such as ICAN, ANAN, NSE, or other relevant certifications.
- Work Experience: Depending on the position you are applying for, you may need to have a minimum of 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Computer Skills: You must have good knowledge of computer applications and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good Character: You must possess good character and be free from any criminal convictions.
- Medical Fitness: You must be medically fit and provide a certificate of medical fitness from a recognized government hospital.
Please note that these requirements are not exhaustive and may vary depending on the specific job position and level within the organization. It is advisable to visit the NERC website or contact their recruitment team for more information on specific job requirements and how to apply.
How to Apply for
Make sure you have these academic qualifications and credentials if you want to apply for NERC recruitment and also become among the selected applicants:
- WAEC or NECO Result With a Minimum of 5 Credits.
- B.Sc, HND or OND in relevant fields from a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- A Valid Means of Identification is compulsory.
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate.
- Don’t forget to check NERC Shortlisted Candidates
All applicants who are applying for 2023 NERC recruitment must ensure they have all of these requirements intact before going to www.careers.nerc.gov.ng to submit their application.
Steps to Apply for NERC Recruitment
These are the procedures you should follow if you want to apply for NERC recruitment 2023. You will have to login to NERC recruitment page: https://testmi.ng/register or visit NERC official website www.careers.nerc.gov.ng.
NERC recruitment application deadline is on July 15th, 2023. This means you have to login to www.testmi.ng and register for NERC Job recruitment application form before the closing date to avoid missing out on this opportunity.